Tuesday, September 11, 2007

About Us

Hey everyone! So we finally took the plunge and created a blog. Currently, Katie is having a blast being a stay at home mom and I am finishing up my Master's in Occupational Therapy degree. I have one more internship and the certification test and I will be done. I can't believe that it's almost over. I just presented my thesis today which is a huge weight lifted off my back. I am still working at Rehab Arizona, hopefully the company I will be with forever. My goal is to be a Certified Hand Therapist which is quite challenging since you are required to practice in hand therapy for 5 years before you can be eligible to take yet another certification test. I still get to play basketball once or twice a week but I have basically retired to church ball which is always a good time. Katie wants to begin doing facials and skincare out of the house in the future. Katie is the best mom and teaches the kids so much. We have 2 beautiful kids named Maddix and Brady. Maddix is 2 years old and is seriously so girly it scares me. Brady is almost 3 months old and is such a good, mellow baby. They are both so much fun and we love them so much. It is always exciting at our house! For those of you that do not know, I was baptized into the LDS church about 6 months ago. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself and for my family. It has truly blessed us.

No comments: