Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fathers day!

Father's Day was such a great day. We took Jason and my Dad out for breakfast. Then at breakfast we surprised Jason with a new mountain bike. He has been wanting one for a while and that's all I heard about for weeks. So being the great wife that I am I had to surprise him with one. He was so excited about it and I must say he gets a lot of use out of it. After breakfast we came home and had a huge B-B-Q with all my family and we went swimming. By the end of the night we were exhausted. This is the picture I gave to Jason at breakfast. I wrote on it and it said, "Look Daddy at your new bike!"
We got bored at breakfast which made us put Maddix's sun glasses on Brady which he did not like.
Jason you are such a great Daddy and I knew you would be. You have been hands on since the day Maddix was born. The kids look up to you and love you so much. You work so hard at school and work so you can provide such a better life for us and we are very greatful for that. We all love you so much and we want you to know how grateful we are for such a wonderful husband and father that you are to us!

1 comment:

BeckyinQC said...

I have to agree with you here Katie. I admire Jason so much and think you and your kids are so blessed to have him in your lives. You deserve nothing less!