Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maddix's first day of Pre School

Look at my little girl I can't believe she started Pre School. She has been looking forward to school all summer long so when the day came she was just so excited. We pulled up to her school and she looked at Brady and told him "This is my school, you don't get to come." And then she made sure to tell me and my mom, "You guys are dropping me off all by myself and your not staying, just I'm staying." I took her inside and she went straight to hang her back pack up and get out her show and tell item. I told her that I loved her and she gave me a kiss and then I was out the door and she didn't even notice that I was leaving. Even though I'm sad that she doesn't need me in ways like she use to, I'm even more proud of her for being such a strong little girl who is not afraid of what she wants. I love her so much and she is doing so great at school and she loves it every time she goes.

She did not let me pick out her outfit, she had to pick out what she wore on the first day and just look at that huge smile on her face. Nothing makes me more happy than to see my kids smile.

No comments: